✨ Congratulations!! Welcome to the Red School of Music community!
Thank you for submitting your registration form! Please check your mail box for a copy of your submission. If you don’t get a copy, please check your spam folder. If you still don’t receive a copy, please contact us at email@example.com or text us at (937) 828-4733.
When do you start? Right away! You have reserved your spot in the school immediately and your first lesson will be the next day coming up for which you’ve reserved.
- Your spot is TENTATIVELY BOOKED. Your slot will be secured once payment of the registration is made through the Portal.
- Getting Started: Please take a moment to look through our Red Student Handbook linked here. You will have answers to FAQ and so much more!
- Instrument: Please make sure you have an instrument prior to your lesson if you are signing up for an instrument-related private lesson! Need an instrument for your first lesson? Click here for our recommendations.
- What to Bring: Make sure to bring a notebook and pencil on your first class/lesson for any note-taking, and a water bottle if needed.
- Studio Location: We have two studios located a few doors down from one another. We have group classes and some private lessons at our corner studio, address of 433 Allenby Drive as well as our main studio (where our front desk is located) at 445 Allenby Drive. If you are not sure where to go, here a list of rooms assigned by teacher and day of teaching: Room Schedules
For group class enrollees, please make sure your water bottle is labeled with your name to avoid switching bottles.
Please utilize our Parent Portal to connect more with us and to contact your teacher!
FAQ and Resources:
- For tuition-related questions, check our frequently asked questions and click here (Billing and Tuition Information).
- For scheduling lessons or holidays that you’re not sure about what to do, click here (Red Holidays Explained).
- For our school calendar, and if you’re not sure when lessons start or when the breaks start, click here (2022-2023 Calendar).
For scheduling makeups when you or the teacher has canceled, click here (Makeup Policies)
– Red School of Music Team