✨ Congratulations!! Welcome to the Red School of Music community!
Thank you for submitting your registration form! Please check your mail box for a copy of your submission. If you don’t get a copy, please check your spam folder. If you still don’t receive a copy, please contact us at email@example.com or text us at (937) 828-4733.
When do you start? Right away! You have reserved your spot in the school immediately and your first lesson will be the next day coming up for which you’ve reserved.
- You will be charged for tuition upon reserving a slot. The amount will be prorated if your lesson starts mid-month. Monthly tuition after that will be posted on the 24th of the previous month.
- Getting Started: Please take a moment to look through our RED Student Handbook. You will have answers to FAQ and so much more!
- Instrument: Please make sure you have an instrument prior to your lesson if you are signing up for an instrument-related private lesson! Need an instrument for your first lesson? Click here for our recommendations.
- What to Bring: Make sure to bring a notebook and pencil to your first class/lesson for any note-taking, and a water bottle if needed.
- Studio Location: 445 Allenby Drive in Marysville. If you are not sure where to go, here a list of rooms assigned by teacher and day of teaching: Room Schedules
For group class enrollees, please make sure your water bottle is labeled with your name to avoid switching bottles.
Please utilize our Parent Portal to connect more with us and to contact your teacher!
FAQ and Resources:
- For tuition-related questions, check our frequently asked questions and click here (Billing and Tuition Information).
- For scheduling lessons or holidays that you’re not sure about what to do, click here (Red Holidays Explained).
- For our school calendar, and if you’re not sure when lessons start or when the breaks start, click here (2023-2024 Calendar).
For scheduling makeups when you or the teacher has canceled, click here (Makeup Policies)
– Red School of Music Team